The benefits of soil injected fertilization:
- To help replenish sterile urban soils that do not get the opportunity for nutrient recycling.
- To help strengthen diseased trees and provide nutrients where poor soil conditions exist.
- To aid the establishment of young trees and assist older trees.
- To provide nutrients for trees growing in adverse conditions (eg. parking lots, roadsides etc.)
- To provide additional nutrition where trees are in competition for soil resources.
- For general maintenance to ensure good plant health.
The residual quality of our fertilizer provides nutrient release for a two year period. This product also contains a complete package of secondary and micro nutrients complimented with Mycorrhizae beneficial fungi that will assist with water and nutrient intake for health root development and tree growth.
Applying Anti-Desiccant to your trees, shrubs and sensitive plants in the fall will help prevent the damaging effects of winter kill and salt spray injury.
Winter kill is often the result of foliar moisture loss during the winter months. Evergreens and sensitive plants are good candidates for anti-desiccant protection.
Each year millions of tons of deicing salt are applied to roads and highways during the winter season to keep them safe for cars to travel. However, excessive salt causes widespread damage to trees, which could lead to permanent decline and death. Salt deposits itself on the stems, buds and roots of trees. This causes disfigured foliage, stunted growth and severe decline in tree health. Anti-desiccant is a protective coating that we can apply to help prevent moisture loss.
Your trees are import to the aesthetics of your landscape. You have invested in their care by pruning/trimming to keep them healthy and structurally sound over the years. Sometime your trees need a little more help an you have a cable and bolt installed to support the structure of the tree. Tree support systems cannot eliminate the hazard, but can reduce the risk of failure. These tree support systems should be inspected annually by a licensed arborist to ensure the integrity of the steel components.
Call us at 416-410-8770 and set up an inspection of your Tree Structural Support Systems.