When I Become an Arborist, I Want…
- To work in a “safety first” environment.
- To have continuing education and industry conference opportunities that are supported by my employer.
- To work with knowledgeable people who are interested in helping me succeed.
- To earn great wages and have a share in the success of my company.
- To enjoy a friendly atmosphere and take part in company parties, barbeques and winter ski/boarding getaways.
- To have a benefit package that includes paid holidays, dental and R.R.S.P. contributions as well as insurance coverage on and off the job.
- To have the confidence I am working with a well established company that has an awesome clientele.
- To learn to be a “Tree Doctor” covering all aspects of arboriculture and to work with the latest in technology and equipment.
- To have a strong work/life balance.
Does this sound like you?
We are currently seeking two motivated individual to join our team of professionals. We are dedicated to quality workmanship and offer good wages, incentives, benefits and state of the art equipment. These successful candidates should have an interest in Arboriculture and must have a valid drivers’ licence and their own transportation to our yard. There is no public transit available. Experience is an asset but not required.