Fertilization is performed for a number of reasons, which include:
• to help replenish sterile urban soils that do not get the opportunity for nutrient recycling
• to help strengthen diseased trees
• to aid the establishment of young trees
• to provide nutrients where poor soil conditions exist
• to provide nutrients for trees growing in adverse conditions
• to assist older trees• to increase the rate of growth
The residual quality of our fertilizer provides nutrient release throughout two seasons. This product also contains a complete package of secondary micro nutrients for healthy tree growth. We compliment our fertilizer with Mycorrhizae beneficial fungi. The fungi colonize the roots and help them to sequester water and nutrients from the soil. Some trees may have special needs that would require a complement of additional products such as chelated iron or soil acidifiers. These would be applied where needed.