ENHANCE PLANT HEALTH, STRUCTURE & AESTHETIC VALUE WITH TREE PRUNING
Four Seasons Tree Care tree pruning specialists remove diseased branches as well as deadwood and stubs that serve as a breeding area for insects and fungi.
Crossing branches, water shoots, sucker growth and branches forming weak attachments are removed whenever possible to eliminate potential failure. Clearances, canopy raising and selectively thinning can also be performed if necessary.
Proper pruning at early stages of tree development promotes good tree health and structure in addition to being cost effective.
It should be noted that improper pruning can cause significant damage or death to your trees.
Contact us today to get your free pruning quote.
The benefits of soil injected fertilization:
- To help replenish sterile urban soils that do not get the opportunity for nutrient recycling.
- To help strengthen diseased trees and provide nutrients where poor soil conditions exist.
- To aid the establishment of young trees and assist older trees.
- To provide nutrients for trees growing in adverse conditions (eg. parking lots, roadsides etc.)
- To provide additional nutrition where trees are in competition for soil resources.
- For general maintenance to ensure good plant health.
The residual quality of our fertilizer provides nutrient release for a two year period. This product also contains a complete package of secondary and micro nutrients complimented with Mycorrhizae beneficial fungi that will assist with water and nutrient intake for health root development and tree growth.