When I Become an Arborist, I Want…
- To work in a “safety first” environment.
- To have continuing education and industry conference opportunities that are supported by my employer.
- To work with knowledgeable people who are interested in helping me succeed.
- To earn great wages and have a share in the success of my company.
- To enjoy a friendly atmosphere and take part in company parties, barbeques and winter ski/boarding getaways.
- To have a benefit package that includes paid holidays, dental and R.R.S.P. contributions as well as insurance coverage on and off the job.
- To have the confidence I am working with a well established company that has an awesome clientele.
- To learn to be a “Tree Doctor” covering all aspects of arboriculture and to work with the latest in technology and equipment.
To arrange an interview, please send us your resume by clicking here.