The benefits of soil injected fertilization:
- To help replenish sterile urban soils that do not get the opportunity for nutrient recycling.
- To help strengthen diseased trees and provide nutrients where poor soil conditions exist.
- To aid the establishment of young trees and assist older trees.
- To provide nutrients for trees growing in adverse conditions (eg. parking lots, roadsides etc.)
- To provide additional nutrition where trees are in competition for soil resources.
- For general maintenance to ensure good plant health.
The residual quality of our fertilizer provides nutrient release for a two year period. This product also contains a complete package of secondary and micro nutrients complimented with Mycorrhizae beneficial fungi that will assist with water and nutrient intake for health root development and tree growth.